Thursday, January 5, 2012

I can't stop it - come with me

I started Instagram a bit ago but wasn't ready to figure it all out. Now it is a full on every 5 min check-in addiction. I can't help it. So much fun to see people out and about in their worlds and the gorgeous ways they capture it. And now with the New Year and a sweet little January photo challenge I am hooked. If you are on already look me up!!! and if you're not...Get on!!!!

This belly of mine makes seeing all my new Christmas shoes hard to see.

My sweet family to date. Look at my short hair. Oh brother! Getting it cut tomorrow. Who knows what this pregnant brain will ask for.

5 days into January. Not too late for you join in! I'd love to see what you come up with!! And chances are some of your other favorite bloggers are already instagram-ing.

1 comment:

showfoodchef said...

Yours should be in a book - so fabulous. I want to join :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails